In what manner will online doctor know whether I need anti-microbials?
Our primary care physicians will pose you explicit inquiries about your manifestations and use proof based rules to choose in the event that it is fitting to endorse anti-toxins for an UTI.
We for the most part don’t require lab tests or pee tests to analyze an UTI.
The anti-microbials we generally endorse incorporate Macrobid (nitrofurantoin), Cipro (ciprofloxacin), Bactrim (trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole), and Levaquin (levofloxacin).
We offer the following services:
- Anaphylaxis Prevention (Auto-injector Refill) $20
- High Cholesterol (Hyperlipidemia) Medicine Refill $20
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) $20
- Acne $20
- Cold Sore $20
- Hair Loss Prevention and Regrowth $20
- Eyelash Growth $20
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) $20
- Quit Smoking $20
- Vitamin D Screening and Treatment $50
- Hepatitis C Screening and Referral $20
- Pregnancy Testing $20
- Pre-Diabetes Testing and Referral $20
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing and Referral $100
- Metabolic Performance Analysis $50
- Find Out Your Blood Type $100
- HIV Testing $20